To guarantee customer satisfaction, we offer 14 day returns for the products that for any reason do not meet our customer's expectations.
You can create a return request right from your customer account or from this return sign in page. if you are an unregistered guest request an authorization for return by email.
- Returns are accepted for any reason up to 14 days from date of delivery for all finished jewelry, blank settings & semi mountings that have not been customized, altered for customer's stone or special ordered. Jewelry parts, findings and supplies are up to 30 days. You may try your item on and wear during this time. Customers are encouraged to wear their purchases to insure their total satisfaction and never need to worry about not receiving the full refund due to 'restocking' or 'refurbishing fees' for light signs of wear.
- Items must be in original, unaltered, undamaged condition. The day stated on your delivery / signature confirmation from the Postal Service is considered the day merchandise was received, 14 days for jewelry & mountings/ 30 days for jewelry parts. RA's are best obtained from your customer account but unregistered guests may send an email or no pressure phone call to obtain your RA#.
- All returns must be authorized and assigned a return authorization number prior to shipment. Once an RA# is issued returns should be promptly shipped back. Rush shipping is not necessary but we do ask that the return be post marked within the week following your issued return authorization.
- Orders in platinum, items noted as 'Special order' or 'non returnable', jewelry modified by us per customer specifications from original design or set with a customer supplied gemstone are non-returnable. The exception being obvious manufacturer defects and order errors made by us. On non-returnable special orders we are willing to work with you on doing what we can do to resolve any issues though.
- Abuse of Return Privileges – Multiple ring, ring setting and wedding band ordered as samples to try on may be subject to 25% restocking fees. We can assist you in narrowing down your options by emailing us to discuss your choices. For multiple items ordered in gold, it is abuse of our easy 14 day return policy to order two or more with the intention of previewing or picking from one. Those who violate the spirit of our return policy by having excessive returns or order cancellations may be subject to limitations.